About Meet my PupMeet My Pup is a free social networking site for dogs and dog lovers. We make it easy to post photos and videos of you and your pups. Enjoy all members photos/videos and follow your favorites! Utilize the adoption and meet up sections targeted at your area, enjoy blogs and search all topics, users, breeds, and hashtags to narrow down what you’re looking for.
We are compatible with desktop, tablet, and mobile. Tested and working on Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, iPad & Android tablets and iPhone & Android phones.
Invite Your Friends
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that govern the use of MMP’s website, Meetmypup.com (the "Site"). BY ACCESSING, VISITING, BROWSING, USING OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH OR USE ANY PART OF THE SITE, OR OTHER MMP SERVICES OR CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY "SERVICES"), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THE SITE. MMP RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AT MMP'S DISCRETION. CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH SUPERCEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO HTTP://WWW.MEETMYPUP.COM/TERMS.
2. ACCESS TO THIS SITE. To access the Site, MMP’s services, postings or other content, you may be asked to create an account and provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide will be correct, current, and complete. If MMP believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, MMP has the right to deny access to the Site, MMP’s services or to any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
3. APPLICABLE USE OF SITE. You may use the Site for purposes expressly permitted by the Site. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to MMP thatyou will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
You may not use the Site, register an account or use MMP’s services under any circumstances if you are less than 13 years old.
5. NO UNLAWFUL ACCESS. In addition, you agree that you will not use the Site in any manner that could in any way disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or otherwise interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site. You further agree that you will not obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials, content, or information by any means not expressly made available or provided for through authorized use of the Site.
6. LIMITATION ON USE. The Site for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use the Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of MMP. MMP reserves the right to withhold such permission for any reason, in its sole discretion. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send,
perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise infringe on any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, or services obtained from or otherwise connected to the Site.
7. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. All content found on the Site (the "Content") is considered the copyrighted and trademarked intellectual property of MMP, or of the party that created and/or licensed the Content to MMP. No rights or title to any of the works contained on the Site shall be considered transferred or assigned to the User. You agree that you will not copy, distribute, republish, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise use the Content in any way, without the prior written consent of MMP.
8. SUBMISSIONS. You hereby grant to MMP a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, advertisements, graphics, or other information uploaded or submitted by you to MMP through the Site (hereinafter, the "Submission"), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You agree that MMP will not be bound to treat any Submission as confidential and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future MMP operations or business.
9. HYPERLINKING. The Site may be hyperlinked to and by other websites which are not maintained by, or related to, MMP. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to Users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with the Site or MMP. MMP has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of any linking sites, and any links made directly from the Site to another web page should be accessed at the User's own risk. MMP makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of any such website.
10. RULES OF BEHAVIOR. The Site may contains forums, bulletin board and posting services, personal web pages, and/or other message or communication facilities
designed to allow you to communicate with other Users, the Internet community or with a group (collectively, "Communications Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, upload, display, send and receive messages and content that are considered proper and related to the particular Communication Service. Among other actions, when using a Communication Service, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with the Site, or cause to be posted, sent, submitted, published or transmitted, any material that:
(i) you do not have the right to post, including any proprietary material of any third party protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
(ii) advocates illegal activity, discusses an intent to commit an illegal act or violates any law;
(iii) is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
(iv) threatens or abuses others;
(v) is libelous or defamatory towards others;
(vi) is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
(vii) seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, or asking for personally identifiable details or information about children;
(viii) harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
(ix) impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates or forges headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of content;
(x) falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissibly uploaded (e.g., copyright, trademark or patent notices);
(xii) solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors for any purpose;
(xiii) includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device;
(xiv) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this site;
(xv) amounts to a pyramid or other like scheme, including contests, chain letters, and surveys;
(xvi) disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
(xvii) contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the scope of this Section.
You acknowledge that any materials uploaded to the Communication Service may be subject to posted limits on use, reproduction and/or dissemination and you are responsible for abiding by such limitations with respect to your submissions, including any downloaded materials. Notwithstanding these rights,
11. CONTENT REMOVAL. You remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. MMP reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to or post in the public areas of the Site. MMP reserves the right
13. DISCLOSURE UNDER LAW. MMP reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
15. DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. MMP provides only a forum in which Users of the Site can create profiles for their dogs and socialize with other dog owners. MMP makes no representation, endorsement, or warranty, and further disclaims any responsibility to ensure, that the Content located on the Site is complete, up-to-date, accurate, or suitable for any particular purpose. MMP does not take part in, monitor, or supervise any interaction between the Users of the Site. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK WHEN USING THE SITE OR MMP’S SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITIED TO ALL OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY ONLINE OR OFFLINE INTERACTIONS WITH OTHERS. YOU AGREE TO TAKE ALL
NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS WHEN MEETING OTHER USERS OR INDIVIDUALS IN ANY OFFLINE INTERACTION.
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR ACCURACY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT, WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION OF WARRANTIES (IF ANY) WHICH CANNOT BE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. MMP ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY.
MMP DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. MMP MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
MMP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT.
MMP, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND MEMBERS
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF MMP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF MMP AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO MMP FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
17. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works (hereinafter, "intellectual property") appearing in the Site are the property of MMP or the party that provided the intellectual property to MMP. MMP and any party that provides intellectual property to MMP retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in the Site. All contents of the Site provided by MMP are: Copyright © 2013 Meet My Pup, LLC. All rights reserved.
18. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact MMP through the “Contact” section of the Site at http://meetmypup.com/contact and provide the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying MMP and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Please include the following:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest:
— A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
— A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the current website address;
— Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
— A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is unauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
— A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
19. SECURITY. Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password(s). From time to time, MMP may require that you change your password. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g., password crackers, rootkits, Trojan horses, or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, MMP reserves the right to release your account details to system administrators at other websites and/or the authorities in order to assist them in resolving security incidents. MMP reserves the right to investigate suspected violations
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND AGREE TO HOLD MMP HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY MMP DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER MMP OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.